The 3rd International Congress of Qualitative Inquiry has just announced that it is extending the deadline for proposals to their next (May 2-5, 2007) meeting (UI-Urbana Champaign) until January 15th, 2007.
They are also actively soliciting papers on two additional topics: Tenure Issues for Qualitative Researchers, and Publishing Opportunities for Qualitative Research.
Moreover, there's still time to register for several of the pre-conference workshops:
- "New Indirections for Qualitative Research", Ian Stronach
- "The Critical Use of Focus Groups", Gregory Dimitriadis and George Kamberelis
- "State of the Art: The Latest in Qualitative Software Advances", Ray Maietta and Cesar Cisneros
- "In the PARticulars: Critical dilemmas and radical possibilities of participatory action research", Michelle Fine
- "An Introduction to Constructing Grounded Theory", Kathy Charmaz
- "Interpreting, Writing Up and Evaluating Qualitative Materials", Robin Jarrett and Angela Odoms-Young
- "Mixed-Method Social Inquiry: Possibilities and Strategies", Jennifer C. Greene
- "Computer Assisted Software for Qualitative Data Analysis: How to Integrate Software into Your Analysis of Qualitative Data ", Sharlene Hesse-Biber